Hot tub, fireplace, sitting area, private bath and chariot bed
Rome may not have been built in a day, however, you’ll feel like an emperor for a night or two as you lounge in your chariot bed, discover the bookshelf that leads to your “throne,” or climb the marble steps to an elegant sunken hot tub with views of Rome burning in the background. Beautiful murals share famous Roman images amidst columns and arches, while special lighting and theme movies enhance the mood. You’re welcome to bring your leather sandals and linen tunic, but you really don’t need them to enjoy the enchantment of this empire.
$275 per night plus tax Friday and Saturday
$245 per night plus tax Thursday and Sunday (excluding holidays)
Rates include breakfast each morning of your stay.
“We stayed in the Roman room and loved every minute of it! The hotel was full of character and every detail was so well thought-out. We thoroughly enjoyed the secret chambered bathroom, luxurious spa tub, and beautifully decorated Roman murals on the wall.”
Santa Barbara, California
• Recipient of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
• The Victorian Mansion was selected as "Offbeat Backroads: #1 favorite”
• France's "Le Guide Du Routard's" 'must see' in California
• One of Peter Guttman’s “10 Most Quirky Overnights in the U.S.”
• One of the “Top 10 Most Quirky Places to Stay” by TripAdvisor
• One of National Geographic Traveler’s “Quirky Hotels Around the Country”
Any of our suites are a perfect honeymoon, anniversary, or birthday getaway. Guests find our mansion a fun and refreshing retreat from their busy lifestyles.