Hot tub, fireplace, sitting area, private bath and Captain’s bed
Ahoy mates! If you’ve ever had a secret desire to experience the life of a pirate on a sailing ship, this suite offers you a luxurious stay in the captain’s quarters. There’s a cozy captain's bed, wood and stone fireplace, red sea lanterns that sway with the sound of waves and sea gulls, and a treasure map that’ll lead you to your private bathroom. The hand painted tile hot tub and stained glass windows, along with a pirate’s treasure chest and spacious quarters are bound to make this an adventure to remember.
$275 per night plus tax Friday and Saturday
$245 per night plus tax Thursday and Sunday (excluding holidays)
Rates include breakfast each morning of your stay.
“The Pirate room was so enveloping and textural. It truly felt like you were in the captains quarters of a pirate ship. Nothing seemed of this time. We really felt transported.”
• Recipient of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
• The Victorian Mansion was selected as "Offbeat Backroads: #1 favorite”
• France's "Le Guide Du Routard's" 'must see' in California
• One of Peter Guttman’s “10 Most Quirky Overnights in the U.S.”
• One of the “Top 10 Most Quirky Places to Stay” by TripAdvisor
• One of National Geographic Traveler’s “Quirky Hotels Around the Country”
Any of our suites are a perfect honeymoon, anniversary, or birthday getaway. Guests find our mansion a fun and refreshing retreat from their busy lifestyles.