Hot tub, fireplace, sitting area, private bath and Cadillac bed
If you are in the mood to either relive the 50’s or experience this era of Rock ‘n Roll for the first time, you’ll enjoy a blast from the past! This themed suite features a ’56 Cadillac convertible parked at a romantic drive-in movie — yes, your own giant screen with authentic movie-style projector! There are neon lights, a mood-setting snack bar mural, inviting fireplace and private hot tub. The spacious suite gives you plenty of room to relax for an unforgettable stay. Isn’t it time you make the scene and cool it for a night or two?
$275 per night plus tax Friday and Saturday
$245 per night plus tax Thursday and Sunday (excluding holidays)
Rates include breakfast each morning of your stay.
“My boyfriend was in absolute awe of the room we stayed in. He is restoring a '64 Caddy, so to sleep in a '56 was far beyond any other experience he has had. The attention to detail in the rooms and the customer service has created a memory that will last a lifetime. We are already discussing what the next room will be that we stay in...if it isn't the 50's room.”
Los Gatos, California
• Recipient of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
• The Victorian Mansion was selected as "Offbeat Backroads: #1 favorite”
• France's "Le Guide Du Routard's" 'must see' in California
• One of Peter Guttman’s “10 Most Quirky Overnights in the U.S.”
• One of the “Top 10 Most Quirky Places to Stay” by TripAdvisor
• One of National Geographic Traveler’s “Quirky Hotels Around the Country”
Any of our suites are a perfect honeymoon, anniversary, or birthday getaway. Guests find our mansion a fun and refreshing retreat from their busy lifestyles.