Hot tub, fireplace, private balcony, sitting area, private bath and four-post harem bed
What could be more romantic than a sheik’s tent in a desert oasis? The beautifully draped, four-post raised bed becomes the focal point of this spacious tented suite. Adding to the ambience are Persian rugs, wall hangings, and images of sand dunes and palm trees. A life-size King Tut sarcophagus adorns the wall, and hides the secret entrance to your themed bath. Step up to a raised hot tub that will soak away the Sahara sand from your weary body. Isn’t it time you escaped reality and enjoyed this desert fantasy?
$285 per night plus tax Friday and Saturday
$255 per night plus tax Thursday and Sunday (excluding holidays)
Rates include breakfast each morning of your stay.
“The room we stayed in was the Egyptian room. BEAUTIFUL. From the lighting to the murals etc. It was just magical.”
• Recipient of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
• The Victorian Mansion was selected as "Offbeat Backroads: #1 favorite”
• France's "Le Guide Du Routard's" 'must see' in California
• One of Peter Guttman’s “10 Most Quirky Overnights in the U.S.”
• One of the “Top 10 Most Quirky Places to Stay” by TripAdvisor
• One of National Geographic Traveler’s “Quirky Hotels Around the Country”
Any of our suites are a perfect honeymoon, anniversary, or birthday getaway. Guests find our mansion a fun and refreshing retreat from their busy lifestyles.